Wednesday, February 9, 2011

And the Oscar goes to . . .

Hello!!

For a very long time now, it has been a goal of mine to watch all of the movies that have won an Oscar--all 82 (soon to be 83) of them. I saw the first one, Wings, a while back, but I really just started this adventure yesterday. It has turned out to already be a painstaking process with most of the first movies being nearly impossible to find. But, alas, it shall be done!! : )

My goal for this blog is to review and comment on each movie in no particular order. I'd like to go in perfect order, but realistically, I'm going to have to make do and roughly stick to the order they were made. I'm going to be greatly taking advantage of the TCM "31 Days of Oscar" special on TV. So, therefore, the movies won't be in perfect order.

Along the way, I plan on doing some helpful and fun movie posts. I don't have a strict outline. I want to inform others and myself on the oldies and perhaps new movies as well. I'd like to call myself a movie fanatic, but after never hearing of quite a few Oscar-winning movies, I'm not so sure anymore. But, that's why I started this blog: to watch and learn about some of the greatest movies of all time. If anyone has any particular posting requests, don't hesitate to let me know.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment